.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

3 MONTHS IN BLOGLAND!










Well 3 months ago, I sat at this laptop and started on this journey.  I must say Ive enjoyed it more than I expected I would.   I have met some wonderful people and been inspired my them and their blogs.   I looking  to the future and I am enjoying this journey and all that comes along with it.

I will be focusing on my home business and I am really looking forward to all that it will bring, and I dont mean monetarily.  Time to be home for my children as well as the space to be creative in my own enviroment.

I have my 1st showing in almost 2 weeks and Im a little nervous.   Im the type of person who rearranges something at least once a week sometimes daily in my house so imagine if I have to set up a public display. Pray for me ladies....

I would just like to thank those of you that have given encouraging comments and support.  Also to the lovely lady hosts of the weekly parties I join.  Thanks for sharing and inspiring and making it fun.

Okay....cans of spray paint await be on the deck!    Im off to see the wizard.




4 comments:

  1. Good luck, I am sure you will do really well. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 months, you go girl! I can't believe that I am in now for more than a year and I did not even like blogs! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good vibes being sent your way! Congratulations on being in blogland for 3 months!

    ReplyDelete

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!