.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

WHERE SHE WILL DREAM SWEET DREAMS.

I'm a Craigslist addict and always have my eye out for treasures.   This is one that I found last year, but didnt get to it until last month.   It's an antique childs bed and the moment I saw it I had to have it.

The original Craiglist post picture



After a rough coat of Valspar - Atlantic Gray 


I then distressed all the spots I felt should be aged


Here is her new home in the new nursery 


 
I love the rails on the side



It's the perfect height for little legs



More distressing spots

more distressing

and more distressing


Where She Will Dream Sweet Dreams






 Furniture Feature Fridays

The DIY Show Off

UndertheTableandDreaming 



1 comment:

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!