.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

DO YOU HAVE A SPOT



Do any of you have a spot?  You know that spot that you love to go to but can't go often because it's not close to you.   But you will be at home and you can taste your favorite meal.   Well this is my spot!   It's called The Hot Spot.....and they have the most amazing empanadas Ive ever had.

I only get to go here when I go to my hair salon because it's next door.....but I stop in everytime and bring an order of empanandas home for the Big Daddy and kids.

This past weekend I went up North NJ to meet my sister and our salon and we decided to get some lunch.  My sister hadn't been there before and I needed to share my love for their empanadas and their decor.

I took lots of pics because I love the funky style of this place.   Good decor, great food and very friendly owners makes for a great combination.  Hoping they will open another spot down by me soon.


This is the left side of the spot


The fabulous disco ball hanging from the black ceiling


Counter area....


My older brother was a KISS fan and I remember them well.


They have an awesome collection of lunch boxes lining the wall


Here is more...love the Nightmare before Christmas one on end


Some Hellboy


King Kong


Can't get enough of The Joker


Nightmare on Elm Street


The Wizard of Oz and Saw...hmmmmmmmm


For the young ones, some Hannah Montana & Jonas Brothers


Their menu (I recommend the beef empanadas)


My sis, her daughter and my 2 oldest daughters


Me and my sis (hair color different but we are very similar)


The cheesy smiling cousins


THE HOT SPOT
132 EAST WESTFIELD AVENUE
ROSELLE PARK, NJ 07204
(908) 245-3232




0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!