.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

3 ITEM THURSDAY....WHAT COULD YOU MAKE?


Today's post is something fun for a little party with Christina over at The Tattered Tag.   It's a little something she calls 3 Items Thursday, and I just had to join the party.

So there is no specific rule other than to be creative with the items you are given.   This Thursdays items:

Toilet Paper Rolls
Clothespins
Burlap

Well, for those of you who know me this is my kind of party.  And for my new friends, well I'm a self proclaimed re-purposing princess.  I love all things old, vintage and will use them anyway I can if it isn't its intended purpose. lol

I even have a line of home accessories that I make from re-purposed items.   I can't install expensive solar gadgets on my home but I can do my best to recycle and reuse as much as possible to help the environment.

So here is a simple little project that I put together with my items:


Burlap bag and toilet paper roll



Let's get started.....



Handy scissors



Cut the toilet paper roll



Cut the burlap bag



Tada....a nice little dinner for one!
Burlap placemat & handmade napkin ring



My secret revealed......my napkin rings are made from TP rolls wrapped with fabric. lol



Simple, Easy and using what I already have.....just my style!



Photobucket


I had a busy week....so Im a little late to the party.   But I always like to make an entrance! lol






2 comments:

  1. Melanie, I don't know if you got the evite to the NJ BLogger meet up this Thursday. Joyce, From This Side of The Pond, sent one out to you and I think your sister too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That's cute, what a great idea. :)I like the 3 item idea; cute

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!