.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

THRIFTY THURSDAY....ANOTHER TRIP

So Wednesday night I went driving around with my sidekick (she must remain  nameless or she wont do the dishes anymore)lol

Let's just say that Mama had to go home and drop off the 1st load then rush back out to score some more goodies.   This is what Big Daddy J saw the next morning walking out the front door.

Yeah this was a nice collection...there is more on the back deck too.  Chairs, tables, cradle parts, etagere doors, crates, doors, frames, the list goes on!

The vintage mint green baby cradle is probably my favorite..Ive already started working on 4 projects from it.


I scored about 8 of these painters ladders...the sanding has begun


A vintage door and one of the cradle railings

All sanded and ready for painting

A huge stainless mixing bowl and copper bundt pan

This is what my side of our double garage is looking like right now.  Chairs, tables, rockers, lamps...

More tables, stools, vintage waste can, quilt rack, metal table frames, demi lune

My chandelier collection

My favorite of all

One that Ive shabby'd a bit and a black iron pot rack

It may sound weird but it truly makes me happy to find something that someone doesnt want or has thrown away and make it new again or something else.  I thought of myself as the repurposing princess but have now been dubbed The Junk Collector...I like it!  I need a sign now!  Oh and a storage shed.

So......I'd say I will be pretty busy from now till June 5th!   I dont know that I'll even be able to get all of this stuff to the fair or even in my tent. lol  Wish me luck!

Here is a preview of a line of items for my show
2 refurbished vintage chalkboards..1 in Americana Blue & 1 in cream w/ chocolate glaze


My Robins Eggs Blue Home Accessory line...all made from vintage finds.



Here is where I party:


Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special


 UndertheTableandDreaming 








3 comments:

  1. My gosh girl, you made a haul; I'm jealous!!! I can't wait to see what you do with all that! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang girl! Can't wait to see all you come up with. You will have posts for days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of all your awesome finds!!! I could go every day for a week and not find 1/3 of that!

    ReplyDelete

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!