.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK !!!!

Okay so no internet since Saturday kinda sucked to be honest with you!  My feature on About.com went up Saturday and my sweet, wonderful, handsome husband (Big Daddy J) was on the laptop and knock the air card right out of it and BROKE IT!    

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, quick trip to TMobile to find out he didnt get insurance!  WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?   Then we ask price for new one to replace the air card...$100....or the new Hot Spot device that is $150!    Are they freakin kidding!   I could buy my 1 year old a whole summer wardrobe with $150 bucks.

So it's now Tuesday night, well technically is 12:58a.m. so it's really Wednesday and as of 10:00 p.m. Tuesday..... Im officially back in action.  How you ask, I called up my fabulous cell carrier SPRINT and asked them to add the HotSpot package to my plan!  I didnt have to leave my house!  Love it...thank you Sprint and thank you to my tech Harley who was awesome helping me get set up.   So nice when you find Nice, Helpful people on the other end of the phone...cause the person I started off with wasn't.

I love my Android phone and it's fabulous but I was going blind trying to read blogs, emails, posts from it 2x3 screen.

So I'll be burning the midnight oil to crank out some posts and so happy to be back with my peeps!




-MJ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!