.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

SOUTH CAROLINA......HERE WE ARE!

So im vacation in North Myrtle Beach with Big Daddy J and our 5 children, my good friend B and her daughter for 1 week at the house we rented (i'll be posting pics...so cute) .  Then at the end of the week we are going to Myrtle Beach and stay with my parents, my sister and her 3 kids and their father.  It'll be a busy week and hopefully I will survive. lol

Here is the road trip mapped out .....Point A-hometown,NJ     Point B-Stratford, NJ (visit hubbys Marine Corps. buddy)   Point C-Rock Hill,SC (hubbys seeing recruiter)  and finally our destination Point D - Myrtle Beach, SC





I'll miss all the parties and all your sweet comments, I'll have to catch up with all your posts when I get back.


Have a wonderful blessed week my friends!!!

1 comment:

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!