.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

ROCKIN THE ROOST!






IM JOINING THE PARTY OVER AT BELLA VISTA

Heres my flock



In the kitchen



Side hallway nook to upstairs



same are but she likes the cool tile

the new half finished hutch in kitchen, which will host more of my roosters soon once i get the top done and on. lol

A lovely co-worker bought this for me over 8 years ago at a local flower shop ($80), we used to walk by it everyday at lunch time and I adored it....one day she bought it for me and said "now we dont have to walk past this window anymore.lol"

We have roosters on the back deck too (our mexican party area)

My rooster dinner plate

My rooster salad/dessert plates

My newest rooster dinner plates


These are all the roosters I have out on display right now.  Due to the move they needed to find new homes, and some of them are in the barn (garage.lol)

To all my fellow rooster loving ladies.......take care of your treasures!  Even when I say sometimes...okay enough with the roosters and want to change it up....they are always here and will be for a long time.

9 comments:

  1. Fortunately roosters enjoy their time in the barn and are always happy to greet us again when the time is right.
    You have great corners for them to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi....love your rooster and your displays are wonderful.

    Thank you so much for joining and sharing with us.

    Hugs, Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that fat rooster on the back deck - - - how cute is he?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tile in your kitchen and the big guy sitting on the tile too!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute kitchen roosters! I love the rooster plates and collectibles. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some pretty rooster...I liked the one on the easel. Trish

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still trying to make it around to all the rooster parties!! Love your rooster collection! I love those plates!! Your home is very nice too! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I like your flock of roos. I esp love the big fat one. Your rooster plates are beautiful, Char

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your rooster decor, but in particular the 2 pitchers. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!