.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

RENTAL REDESIGN



So here is more of my redo on the rental house.  Like I stated in a previous post, the renters before us removed alot of the decor and no one thought to put it back before we entered on Saturday (that of course required a complaint filed by me) For the amount of money we are paying for this week....this house should have been ready to go.

However.......I do love this little sitting area in the living room.   When we arrived there were ugly outdoor cushions on these chairs and nothing on the table.   So of course, me being the fanatic that I am.....I searched around the house and found some cute little treasures in the cabinets.  I love the chairs and the table...inside the table are seashells and starfish (they were already in there).

Now I'm happy to spend the week here.....I hope next week's renter like the redesign. lol

2 comments:

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!