.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK !!!!

Okay so we pulled into the driveway at 7:40 this morning from good old South Carolina.   We had early dinner yesterday with my parents and sister who came down to their timeshare on Friday.   The 14 of us all went to eat at Ryan's ( a local buffet style restaurant) and OMG...did I eat all you can eat.    We left Myrtle Beach around 7p.m. and made it here in roughly 12 1/2 hrs with a few stops, Big Daddy J and I were exhausted and kept switching driving duty.   He was a trooper and did the most this time going back.

I'm still working on unpacking and tending to the little one....big ones are great, they just grab their bags and run off to their rooms that theyve missed for over a week.

I HAVE A TON OF THINGS TO DO.......SUCH AS YOU MIGHT THINK:

Unpack
Clean house
Shop for Groceries
Remove all summer decor
Pull out fall decor
Switch out summer curtains to my bedroom
Switch out sheets and comforter in bedroom

Finish up accessories for street fair tent (9/18)
Print out flyers and get together table merchandising stuff.

Start backround staging in dining room for Gabriella's bday tea party (Saturday)
Shop for party decor for outdoor Sweet 16 bday party (Sunday)


In between all of this continue to nurse the 5 month old on demand and keep to her schedule and the 3 1/2 yr old as well.

I will check back in with you all soon.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back...your schedule sounds like mine. My boys start school on Monday YAY! You sound like you have great things in the works though:) Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! That is some to do list! Wow! Have fun getting every thing finished and welcome home :)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!