.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

OTTOMAN MAKEOVER - Day 1 Christmas Countdown

We moved to the new house....I had this ottoman that was extra seating and storage in the other house.  The top had been torn apart by my then 2 year old.   So I decided to recover it and use it in the family room in the new house.

I purchased some denim fabric from Jo-Ann's and just simply stapled in underneath.  I already has a black liner on it so Im going to leave it as is....Oh by the way it's a flip open ottoman.


I used a light denim because the feel of this room if junky vintage collectibles.  So this to me was like a worn pair of jeans.


This is how the top turned out..not bad.   The bottom is still in fair condition and matches the section we purchased last November. 


Here is some tabletop adornment for the holidays.


I will be posting a Christmas decor/craft everyday from Dec 1 - Dec 23


-MJ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!