.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

WHAT'S THAT ON YOUR TREE - DAY 7 Holiday Decor



Well the tree branches have settled nicely.  Last night while everyone was asleep, with a pounding migraine I strung clear lights (my pet peeve) on the tree.   Today I was still struggling with exactly how far I wanted to take my theme this year.

In that thought process I came up with some fun additions that will be going onto the tree this year.  Quick and easy and you most likely already have these items in your house right now.


Twine & Candy Canes ($2) and that's for about 2 dozen candy canes with the twine


Add a drop of hot glue to one end...and wrap away...and another drop to seal


C'mon doesn't get easier than that....great project for kids to do (use low temp glue gun)



Again, don't forget to check back to see what the final REAL tree will look like.



-MJ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!