.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

JUNK VIGNETTE - Day 5 Holiday


For some reason that I was not able to publish this post last night....so Better late than never!.  

This is a little holiday vignette I put together in the Family Room.   I love the red metal cart, so that was the inspiration and base holiday color.   I then added my awesome vintage typewriter in it's case.  Our faithful mistletoe ball sits atop the keys.   Also I have to have a nutcracker in a holiday vignette, a vintage camera and a metal candleholder.   The zinc box underneath is still holding pounds of Halloween candy...lol





Do you have a special area in your home where you create your Holiday Vignettes???



-MJ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!