.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

MINOR HICCUP - WHAT HAPPEN TO DAY 10

Ive been doing way to much, and it finally caught up with me.  I totally needed a day of rest so I missed on posting Day 10 Holiday Decor.

I don't pretype or schedule my posts.  I did that when I started blogging 3 yrs ago but it became so overwhelming...I decided I would post when I had something to say or share.

So since Im still feeling just worn out...Im going to share some Holiday Decor from a shop I styled earlier this month.   It's called Painted Past Designs and they are located in Madison, NJ.  Owner Donna is a fabulous furniture refinisher, she takes old pieces and gives them the most amazing makeovers with eco-friendly paints that are Made in the U.S.A.

Take a look and what we put together for the holiday up at her shop.  Also you can check out Painted Past Designs on Facebook HERE




-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!