.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

DO YOU JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER? - Day 12 Holiday Decor

Well I must admit that I do.   Not so much people but there houses, especially during the holidays.   I somehow in my mind think that if you don't take the time to decorate the outside of your home then, you are a bit of a Scrooge (just my opinion)


I was thrilled with the huge floor to ceiling bay window in the front of the house.   However it was blocked with 2 off centered shrubs (which also were the home to bees and their lovely hives.)

Today, my husband finally cut down the shrubs (YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  He was motivated by the tree cutting crew who also came today and cut down the ugly tree in front of our home.

Here is what my holiday window looks like, Im not sure I will have time to add anything else outside with another storm coming in 2 days.


Tall zinc container w/ Christmas tree and a lil snowman


Vintage galvanized bucket w/ Christmas tree and tall snowman


My White Christmas tree w/ladder of lil helper to decorate the tree



So if you drive by my house....know that Christmas is my favorite holiday and inside you will find 8  more trees  and decorations to prove it.


Do you decorate the outside of your house?


-MJ




0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!