.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Holiday Baking - Day 13 Holiday Decor



Tonight Im sharing some Holiday in the....kitchen.  Well a nook of my kitchen that is opposite of the big refrigerator space.  

As most of you know, my oldest Gabriella is a pastry chef.  She has her own cupcake and sweets company and she works for a large bakery as well.

We decided to give her, her own space.  We call it the "Baking Station"....I searched for stainless tables and different things with no luck.  One day while at Harbor Freight....my husband spots this.

Yep...it's a metal work bench!    But it's durable and gives storage and work space...yay!   I made one alteration...I spray painted the peg board backing Metallic Metal (Silver).

We added some Holiday Cheer in the space with vintage items inspired by my great grandmother Vincenza's bakery.   She was a business owner back in the 30's in Brooklyn, New York

I guess my girl gets it from her Great Great Grand Mama!    Hope you enjoy!



Shot of the baking station


Flour Jar, Paper Straw Jar and Vintage piping gun

Glass bowl of cookie cutters, vintage tart tins filled with baker's twine


Some of her favorite baking books


My vintage jars filled with her confectionery and brown sugar


Metal Cook Book Stand holding some vintage rollers and my awesome Wonder Bread ruler!


Below Vintage milk crates are used to hold dishes.  I added a vintage Christmas apron for decoration.


Of course we must display our inspiration.  Nonna Vincenza in front of her bakery.  Russo's Bakery.




-MJ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!