.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

CHANGE OF THE GUARD - Day 2

I don't have an "official foyer" however the way my sectional is set up in the family room it sort of creates an entry way hallway.






I had the table set in place the 1st week we moved.   This week I pulled out my collection of nutcrackers and mixed them in with some snowflake pails and my vintage radio.  I also had some map covered books and a turquoise clock.

this was for Thanksgiving Day



My husband and I have been searching for the right artwork to go over this table.   Since the entire room is vintage, junk theme we were thinking of going extreme opposite of that with a NYC photo with bright lights.


This is a contender from IKEA



  We have yet to agree on one that we like equally.So here is my solution for now....I took one of my props out of the garage!   I use this one for table seating charts or menu's.     However it was the perfect scale so this is how it looks today.   Tomorrow it will probably change, and many more times until Christmas arrives...or the new artwork.







-MJ









0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!