.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

CUCINA TREE..

Every Thanksgiving weekend... I pull out my 20+ tubs of Christmas decor.  I try to do a different theme every year.  But one thing I  always do is to create a new Christmas decor piece and also to use family pieces throughout the house.

This year I used my Nonna's eucalyptus tree and then went into my box of her father's old baking tools.  They had a bakery back in the 1930's in Brooklyn New York.   I decided to use the cookie press discs again as ornaments, I also added some of his vintage icing tips and then to top off the tree.  An awesome piece with a RED handle.  Red/Pink mini cupcake liners just for a little holiday pop of color.

Here are the supplies for my baking themed family tree.   Cupcake liners, Vintage Tips, Vintage Cookie Discs, Italian linen towels (cut in strips)


Che bella!    I love this tree like this and think this will be a permanent tree in the collection.



How is your holiday decorating coming along??

-MJ






0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!