.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

BURLAP ON THE TABLE

I had a wedding project that was due the week of Thanksgiving...so with 20+ yards of burlap for the project and some extra for me.   I decided to add 1 more to my order......for MYSELF!

I love Burlap, but not my favorite fabric to work with...so messy!


My runners for the wedding project were 12 ft long with tasseled edges.  Here is how I did the edges. 


Here is a finished runner on my Thanksgiving day table...I went with a casual rustic theme with vintage pieces on the table.


HOPE EVERYONE HAD A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY!!


-MJ

2 comments:

  1. Love burlap! Especially as a table runner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too....this was my first time cutting one. Last year I used burlap feed bags layered along the table.

    ReplyDelete

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!