.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

IT'S OFFICIAL......................................

Well I can finally share the news.......the PA barn shoot done in August is published up on APPLE BRIDES today.


This shoot was so much fun, such a great group of people.   I must first thank Dawn of DAWN JOSEPH PHOTOGRAPHY for choosing me for props and styling.  She gave me such freedom with the vignettes and shoot.

Also shout out to Daniel of Little Pig Catering who the shoot was inspired by and who made the most delicious food (which we all got to eat).    Outstanding guy, both he and his wife were awesome on site and enjoyed meeting them both.  He even took the time out to talk with my 19 yr old daughter (an aspiring baker) about culinary schools and the business.

Florals for the shoot were provided by Shannon of The Botanical Box, sweet girl with a love of rustic which I loved.

Must also mention my sweet creative daughter Gabriella of SKULLS N SWEETS who provided the favors for the shoot.  She created espresso flavored old fashioned donuts in individual containers for the wedding table.


CLICK HERE to see full published feature of the shoot.



Photo: Dawn Joseph Photography



By the way, over the weekend I moved the entire contents of my last home of 3 years, 5 children, my husband and my entire company inventory.  So Im not back 100% but this is sure motivation to get ready for upcoming styling events.




-MJ





0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!