.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

FRIDAY FINDS!!!!!

Well Im feeling a little better after having spent the whole week home with the kiddies.  Cant say that I completely rested while being home, I do have a 3 month old and 3 year old who need tending to. lol  But while nursing or during her nap time Im always searching Craigslist and what a find I got today.  These beautiful baby girls are in perfect condition and get this $25.00 (okay u can pick your jaw up now) .  I brought my bff "chacha" with me for pick up and even she was impressed (p.s. she has fantastic taste)  She's the shopper, Im the decorator.....we make the perfect pair.


Gotta love Craigslist!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are beautiful. Usually the wingbacks I see on CL are ratty.

    ReplyDelete

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!