.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

IS YOUR CHILD CLASSIC OR FASHIONISTA..

In my brood of 5, I have a mixture but my boy I would say is the most classic and the girls are on the own levels of fashionista.


I just love these looks for little ones......    I have a 4 year old and a soon to be 1 year old and I love comfy clothes for kids.  I love denims paired with knits and plaids.

Zara boys

Zara girls

Zara girls


Do you dress your child how you dress yourself?    I could live in jeans everyday....this is such a me outfit I love that its styled for a toddler!  My daughter will walk around town with her shades on...and yes she keeps them on inside too!

Gap Kids


As the creator of eco-friendly home accessories I also love eco-friendly clothing for children.   These pieces are so cute.

Little Society Girls

Little Society Girls

Little Society Girls

Little Society Girls

Little Society Boys

Little Society Boys


Kids shoes have come a long way.....you have your classics and then you have your trendy fashionista wear.

Superga

Superga

Superga

These are an all time classic......my son owns 3 pairs and my husband has 4 just in white! lol

Nike





Everyone of my children had a jean jacket....it's the staple to any baby's 1st wardrobe.  You also have your basics for boys....

Levi's


77 Kids American Eagle

77 Kids American Eagle


Living in the winter, and the warm cozy outfits but so looking forward to the Spring!  My most important accessory when I'm out are my children.   I want them to always look their best even if I don't.


Two of my 4 fashionistas




1 comment:

  1. Super cute!
    It's most likely a good thing I don't have girls, our bank account couldn't handle it :)
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!