.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

THURSDAY TAPAS


WELCOME TO THURSDAY TAPAS EVERYONE!

ta·pa

1 [tah-pah]
–noun Usually, tapas.
(esp. in Spain) a snack or appetizer, typically served with wine or beer.
 
 


Okay I had a really hectic day and I'm not feeling well at all.  But I wanted to try and stick to the new weekly blog schedule I started.  Soooooo today is THURSDAY TAPAS, so I just threw together an all time favorite that my girlfriend and I nibble on whenever we get together.  FRESH MOZZARELLA &TOMATO...drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with salt/pepper.   I make it for my husband too for a light lunch and a somewhat healthy choice (tomatoes aren't bad for you....cant say that fresh mozzarella is the best choice but its not as bad as a Big Mac. (lol)  To accompany this was another favorite.   A warm loaf of baguette bread, cut and brushed with olive oil then slightly toasted.  Atop of the slices I place thinly sliced proscuitto and freshly ground pepper.  Unfortunately I apparently deleted from the camera and didnt realize it . Hope you come back next week for another dish.

2 comments:

  1. Never tried this... but its italian... so it has to be good, and it made my mouth water. HA!

    IF you would like you can grab the I was featured button from my blog to add to yours... YOU SO deserve it. Hugs, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree..Italian is always good. (But I am partial to my heritage, well part of it). Woohoo...as you can see I did grab your feature button. Im so excited...I have to catch up to you ladies and be able to do that for you as well. Im only in this 1 week but I will catch up soon. Thanks for all the support.

    ReplyDelete

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!