.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

FRIDAY FINDS!!!!!

Okay....so Im on a break from work.  But I had to take a moment and tell you about my find.   I found her from Susan from Between Naps On The Porch (BNOTP).   If you've noticed.....I have a new background/header and even a button!  Her name is Missy and she's from Lilypuff Designs, she is great to work with and I guarantee you will be thrilled with her work.   Click on over and see what great work she does, she offers free backgrounds (which I had) but Im loving this blogging thing so much I decided to be a big girl and get a custom look for my page.  Hope you all like it.......thanks again Missy!

Lily Puff Designs

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Melanie! It has been great working with you. I'm glad you like the design!
    Happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is lovely! I am looking forward to scrolling through it and seeing what you're up to. Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info. I'm going to chack Lilly Puff out.

    ReplyDelete

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!