.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

BIRD TABLESCAPE STILL ADDING ON.....

I must tell you that this tablescape was inspired by Susan's (Between Naps on the Porch) tablescape on her blog.  I thought to myself...i have some items like that and minutes later my husband walks in the house from mowing the front lawn and hands me a Robin's egg!   He found it under the pine tree we have out front....so I thought to myself Birds it is!    I purchased that birdhouse over 8 years ago in NC roadside shop on my way back from Florida.  The bird, moss and twisted wreath are all from Dollar tree (love that store).   Im am still awaiting the arrival of this adorable set of plates I purchased off ebay last week.  I will post the pictures of the table once completed..but I figured you can follow me along the process.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!