.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

FINALLY I THINK ITS DONE

Well I changed things around a little and decided not to use my new ebay bird plates (they finally arrived) because they are very large for dessert plates.  So I added some apothecary jars that I just purchased this week from one of my favorite stores HOME GOODS for $9.99 (still need to fill them with more goodies I think)  And I need to add some birdies...I couldnt find the ones I originally saw at the store this week.  I didnt use placemats or put out flatware...this is a very casual tablescape. This is a birds eye view (pssst...pretend you dont see my daughters sneakers under the table...lol)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!