.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

FUN DAY

Soooooooo I moved in December to our new home which is technically a waterfront town. lol  They hold a waterfront festival in our specific part of the township, so my husband and I set out with the 2 youngest.  They are 3months old and 3 1/2 years old.   Unfortunately it wasnt as grand an event as I hoped, very much on the small scale.  We did however grab some BBQ and some fresh french fries for me and Maya (she loves her some fries).   Here are a few pics from our day.....im looking forward to our July 4th Festival which is a bigger deal.

        The last pic is of my cutie pie, she was excited to get a heart shaped lollipop from the Animal Shelter booth. lol     Its wonderful when you realize the simple things in life.....and heart shaped lollipop was all it took today.                                                                    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!