.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

ONE, TWO, TREE....

I love Christmas trees, I need to have more than one because of my love for different styles and themes.  From a young age I remember my mother pulling out tons of boxes (it was the 70's not plastic tubs back then...lol)   and she would decide what the year's theme would be for the Christmas tree.

I thought I would just share some of the trees in my home this year


Our BIG outdoor tree year round


This year's Peacock tree in the living room


Simple red/green trees on the table for Christmas morning breakfast



Prayer card tree in the dining room


Dove tribute tree in the dining room


Trees in the studio w/ Shiny Brites


My 1st white tree in the studio


Trees in the kitchen for a party


My Nonna's eucalyptus tree with cookie press ornaments


And the latest....simple woodland tree to accent Santa (on loan from my mother's home)


I didn't count many we have this year, but I know we didn't do our tree downstairs in the football room like last year.   Just too much going on right now, but we will back in action next year!




How many trees do you display in your home for the holidays??


Happy Holidays...from my home to yours!


- MJ






0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!