.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

FURNITURE FRIDAY...HOLIDAY DISPLAY @ LUCKY 7 DESIGN STUDIO


Today I'm sharing a furniture redesign for my studio area in my home.   My Holiday Boutique is 8 days away and I'm still working on holiday items but the bones of the studio are almost finished.


my sweet antique flip top table (i think it was a game table...not sure)


a quick coat of white primer


Valspar



I left all of the knicks and bumps...I like it that way.


My 1st white Christmas tree...with ornaments from last years holiday decor in the master bath mixed with some vintage finds and my line of home & holiday accessories.


More pics to follow after the Holiday Boutique on 12/10


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!


-MJ


Photobucket









1 comment:

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!