.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

BLOGGING JERSEY GIRLS....THE FACE TO FACE

Today is gonna be a cool day.....I'm heading over to finally meet Elise from Cowgirl In The Sand.   
We both live in New Jersey and have never met yet!    We talk and comment each other on facebook but have never had the opportunity to get together.


Today she is hosting her Holiday Open House and I am making a point to go and meet her and I have a special item that I am hoping to come home with ( I will share with you later along with fabulous photos)

If you haven't already found her, then check out her Facebook page HERE


Have a Great Saturday Everyone.........get those Christmas lights and decorations up and those gifts wrapped.


-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!