.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST...........ANOTHER TABLESCAPE

It doesn't take much to get me to do another tablescape.    So after the video was shot for the more elegant tablescape, the table was cleared and was bare for a day.   Then I had an idea.....why not set another table for our Christmas Breakfast.

On Christmas morning, the kids (all 5 of them) wake up at the sight of light sky and coming running down to wake us up and open presents.

After all that fun and mama has taken all of the photos of the smiley faces and video of the screams, then Im off to the kitchen to make breakfast.   We started a new tradition when we moved to the new house.   We have french toast but instead of using your everyday white bread.   I slice up our holiday Panettone and use it for the french toast...............so delicious.


So this will be our simple breakfast table for Christmas morning:

Colorful

Simple and Fun


My favorite NEW vintage looking trees


Place Settings


I love this pattern on the white plate, these are so old I don't remember where I go them. I believe my mother gifted them to me.


Some mini glass ornaments adorn the tree


My casual centerpiece


Greenery, ornaments, gift boxes with a playful holiday tablecloth



HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS!!!


-MJ

1 comment:

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!