.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

HOLIDAY DECOR....THE PORCH

This year the motto is less is more......I'm not a fan of huge lighting set ups on the roof and obnoxious amounts of blow ups all over the front lawn.

My normal color scheme throughout the year is red/white/turquoise on my porch.   My house is tan and I always have up my Black metal stars on the windows frames and my wicker furniture is painted black and so are my Pottery Barn trunks which I use for storage out there.

So this year it's a simple rustic Christmas here at our home.....How about yours?


Our humble home....Casa Joseph


Our very own HUGE REAL Christmas tree adorned w/ some bows
I will put out presents underneath the tree and around the 2nd sled.


WELCOME


Repurposed chalkboard, handmade holiday crafts


Love displaying vintage on the porch....sled, waste can, lantern. 


My vintage screendoor (newly painted red) w/ my custom made for me wreath from my South Carolina crafty chick LP ..her line of wreaths are amazing...check out her shop SHENANAGAINS



Some cozy moose love on the wicker settee 


This little moose is 17 years old, she and her partner were bought for my oldest daughter


Other sitting area of the porch...vintage wooden wagon


Love this....it's not about the most popular toy or the best gift.


Let's also remember those who can't be home with their families for the holidays.
GOD BLESS.......the men and women of  The U.S. Military!


FROM MY HOME TO YOURS.....
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!





-MJ


I'm from Jersey, I'm always ready for a party









2 comments:

  1. Oh, I don't even know where to start!!! I love it all! Love that you have such a nice, big porch. We don't and it really bugs me. I love your "don't get your tinsel in a tangle" sign--I've never heard that! So hilarious, I'm gonna have to steal that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omG, that chalkboard outside the door is absolute genius! GENIUS! Love the bows on the tree, and the sled propped up against the house - Santa is definitely stopping at your house! :)
    xo,
    A

    ReplyDelete

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!