First I must tell you how I found her...through her BFF Leighann who you may also know from her blog A Crafty Southern Chick. I started talking to Leighann and then she introduced me to Mila (My-la)...right away these 2 girls had me. South Carolina girls who truly love crafty, blogging and supporting one another, my kinda girls!
Leighann - Mila
So I want to share with you a little bit about Mila here and she doesn't yet have a blog (Im working on convincing her) but she does have a Facebook Fan Page and an awesome Etsy shop. Her jewelry is crazy cute and creative. I actually won a giveaway and have been lucky enough to rock one of her plate pendants.
This is the one I have and love it!
I believe that certain people just have that special creative gift and she is one of those people. When she was looking for some new plates to repurpose I went into my dish stash and sent her a little box of old china. I cant wait to see what she does with them.
She is a Stay-At-Home-Mama to 4children, Savannah, 14; Katie, 11; Luia , 4; And Eden, 2. Wife to her awesome husband Eric and friends to many and I am now proud to say one of mine too. Enough blabbing, she is Sweet and Southern and this is the awesome jewelry of Designs by Mila.
HERE IS THE AWESOME PART........
Mila is offering Lucky 7 Design followers a $50 credit to her fabulous Etsy shop....how cool is that?
Here is what you need to do:
1. Must be a follower of Lucky 7 Design
2. Go over to Mila's Etsy shop and pick you favorite item and come back and comment
3. LIKE Lucky 7 Design on Facebook (leave wall comment)
4. LIKE Designs by Mila on Facebook. (leave wall comment)
5. Follow Lucky 7 Design on Twitter.
6. Mention this giveaway on your blog
7. If you dont have a blog just comment here with your email and say you dont have one.
8. Share this giveaway on your Facebook page.
That's 10 chances to get an original handmade piece of jewelry!
PLEASE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY YOU HAVE DONE SO THAT YOU CAN GET CREDIT!