.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

K.I.S.S. IS THE PLACE TO BE

I found a new creative blog and an awesome party last week and turns out I was featured this week in the re-cap.   Im so flattered, but most of all excited to link up another project this week.




I love to see all the creative projects blogland has to offer and it's fun discovering new blogs and new friends.

I encourage you all to head on over to THE TATTERED TAG for this weeks K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Sunday link party.





I haven't linked up yet today.....but you will definately find a new project from me by midnight!  I work best after bedtime! lol



1 comment:

  1. I love it! I am heading over right now to link up since my last project was beyond simple! And i am having a linky party tomorrow if you want to drop by! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!