.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

THRIFTY THURSDAY


Going back to a weekly post that I did when I first started blogging.   Thrifty Thursday.........this is where I share my latest finds.   Sometimes they are from Craigslist, fleamarkets or even curbside.

This week's set of items are Craigslist find, and I might even say score.


3 Vintage Samsonite Suitcases



They are so awesome...can't wait to use them for a wedding..perfect camel coloring


I opened them up and they are almost perfect inside....no rips, tears, stains...just some slight fading.


These are going straight into prop rental inventory...and they will be a very popular rental this Spring/Summer.




-MJ


2 comments:

  1. How fun, I have a couple in the garage that were my MIL's. I need to get them out and use them somewhere. Yours look amazing. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marty, you have to pull them out and stack them next to a chair or sofa. Then do your magic and create a wondeful vignette on top!

    xoxo
    MJ

    ReplyDelete

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!