.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

FAMILY SHOPPING DAY


Last week  I had asked my husband to go to IKEA with me...haha.    We were actually looking for a entertainment piece to sit his huge TV on in the football room.    The football room is now being transformed into the new family theater room (I told you I have a ton of projects going on).

We have the 2 yr old home in the daytime, but decided to pick up our 6 yr old from school at lunch time and take her with us as well.    I thought it would be a fun trip...kinda like a museum where you just are walking through rooms of stuff to look at (okay maybe it's just like that in my head)

The girls had a great time....they were oooohing and aaaaahing the whole way and saying "I  want that"..lol

After we made our way through the top level, you end up never the IKEA restaurant area.   We decided to grab a bite.   I have had their hot dogs and their ice cream but nothing more.



Cool trays


Samayah watching the planes land at Newark Liberty Airport


My husband grabbed a Greek Salad and a wrap (which he ate before I could take a pic)


I went for the meatballs, veggies and potato/broccoli medallions


Kemorah on the last licks of her frozen yogurt cone



This is my stash I came away with..
Bath rugs
Curtains
Bedspread
Plastic Food Storage Set
Entertainment piece (still in van) 
Yes those are Santa Clauses ( I shop off season and save)




Now.....I am also a blogger on the Woodbridge Patch website and I posted this account of my day there as well.   I mentioned that 1-2 days later, it came out about the horse meat.   I didn't say that this particular store was guilty of it,  just that the company came out and said there were traces of horse meat in their food.  

Well let's just say that readers were not happy and left some not so nice comments on my 1st post for the Patch.   But I answered in a calm and collected comment but I welcome all feedback so no sour grapes here.   

If you want to read the comments and the original post on the Patch you can see it HERE

And you can follow my posts on the Patch as well.


-MJ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!