.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

SUPPORT YOUR FRIENDS


A box arrived for me on Monday, and I was thrilled to find what was inside.  I've had a crush on this sweet little cup from my fellow Etsy shop owner Amy.   Amy has an awesome Facebook page and an Instagram too where we follow one another.

I love and am inspired but other artists and collectors creativity....I try to shop as much as I can from them.

I want to start sharing a few of them on my blog as I come across cool things or as they happen to arrive at my home.  (hehe)

I was working on a Springtime project, so when this arrived she went right up at the top of the shelf and it works perfectly.




My new treasure in her spot on the display shelf.



I love the way Amy packaged everything.

She is a strong and inspiring lady so only fitting this post goes up on International Women's Day!!!

She has the coolest business cards, they feel and look awesome.
The Book Art is new and my favorite, can't wait till she puts some in her shop.

You can check out more of Amy's cool stuff in her Etsy shop HERE and her Facebook page HERE


ALWAYS TRY TO BUY FROM SMALL BUSINESSES, CHANCES ARE YOU WILL FIND GREAT STUFF AND IT WILL BE APPRECIATED SO MUCH MORE.

THIS INCLUDES YOUR FELLOW SHOP & ETSY OWNERS IF YOU ARE A OWNER YOURSELF. 

-MJ




0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!