.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

NEW WEBSITE IN THE WORKS





My vintage prop inventory has been growing like crazy.  In addition to scouting a new warehouse space to curate this collection of treasures, a new website is also in the works.  Photos of events will be on the site as well as sample themed vignettes.


Right now I have photos of some pieces in an album on the Lucky 7 Design Facebook Page.


I thought I would share some great pieces that are very popular since we about to head into the Spring/ Summer Wedding Season.


Prop display in shop


Custom made card holder (then can be wedding memory box)


Vintage Suitcase card or favor holder



Produce crates


Vintage metal chalkboard trays


Vintage wood crates


Folding wood chairs





-MJ





0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!