.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

WELCOME TO THE TEAM.....

Im so happy to announce a new member of my all star vendor team at Lucky 7 Design.   I discovered her on Facebook and fell in love with her Smashed Silverware Jewelry.  I actually reached out to her and asked if she would do me the honor of joining my team.   I just thought that her art fit so well with my shop, and there is nothing like it in there.   As a lover of  vintage jewelry and junk, Linda's pieces are a fabulous combination of both.


Guess what??????                    SHE SAID YES!!!!



Here is a little bio from her Etsy Shop

I’ve always been a crafty soul. I originally just wanted to learn how to make earrings, took a class, and it kind of snowballed from there. I think I get my love for jewelry from my Grandma Mac. You never saw Grandma without a pair of “earbobs” on – and usually a strand of beads. I think that making jewelry must be in my blood! I am a legal assistant by day -- and a jewelry maker by night...my sweet husband can tell how stressful my day has been by how loud the hammering is in my workshop!


Making jewelry truly makes my heart happy. I love to work most of all with the old silverware my hubby smashes and cuts up for me, then I add special bits of vintage jewelry, watch parts, keys, and a little of this and a little of that, to make a one of a kind piece. I love working with sterling silver, copper, beads - I love working with it all! My hope is that I am creating a piece of jewelry that will be treasured for years to come. I think my Grandma Mac would be proud!













Gorgeous isn't it?    To check out more of Linda's work you can visit her Facebook page 
Linda Kinnaird Jewelry  HERE


I would love if you would all go over and say WELCOME and give her a LIKE too!



- MJ



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - I am thrilled FOR you!!! You got one of the very best of the very best!!! I am a huge Linda fan!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!