.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

THIS MAKES ME SMILE











This is a road that I drive everyday out of my little part of town by the water...you must go over this bridge to get into the main area of our township... which is where I opened my shop.  Yes it was intentional to be on Main Street in the center of town.

I took this photo today because every time I drive over it I feel proud and always wonder who the person is who maintains the flags on this bridge.

This bridge isn't just like this today.....it is changed out for memorial day, for 911 memorial.  The flags are always impecable and I just thought it was something to share.

I live in a very patriotic township...... Woodbridge Township, NJ is very supportive of its military and being a USMC family with friends still enlisted I am proud that we are this way.

Hope you or your town display the red-white-blue whenever and where ever you can!   God Bless America


-MJ






0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!