.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

MY ROCKSTAR TEAM

Although the 2012 plan has been altered a bit (baby #6)lol, the shop is still opening on March 9th.   I have gathered together a group of fabulous artisians to showcase their work in my new shop.  I have a few more spots open and some others waiting to announce.


HERE IS THE LUCKY 7 DESIGN ROCKSTAR VENDOR TEAM



SUNSHINE SOAP COMPANY/AMERICAN ANGEL ART


SHABBY COWGIRL


SHENANAGAINS


COWGIRL IN THE SAND


FLUTTERBY KISSES


PINKY BROWN REDESIGN


VIRGINIA'S VINTAGE
local artist


CRAFTING ON A DIME


CARRI'S CREATIONS

I wanted to add some photos of their fabulous work, but I dont know if it's internet or facebook but it's taking forever...I'll try to add later tonight. 

Big things are happening, I will keep you posted on projects for the shop as well as shop pics once I am in and setting up.

- MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!