.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

A DOODLE OR A DREAM???

It has always been my way when I have an idea or Im thinking of something I must draw it out...doodle it down or scribble it on anything within reach.

I have had many notebooks filled with ideas in my lifetime, but I have to say my latest one is one of the best.  It's blue and has 108 pages and each day it's filled with more ideas for the new Lucky 7 Design shop.

Thought I would share with you my doodle idea for the store window on Opening Weekend.   It will be GREEN in more ways than one. LOL




So sometimes a doodle can really turn into a dream.



Don't forget to check back for posts of the process...I will be sharing store set up from beginning to end which is literally going to be days with the time frame Im working with.

THAT WHICH DOESN'T KILL US.....MAKES US STRONGER

SO THAT MAKES ME .....A SUPERHERO!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!