.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

HAVE YOU MET MY TEAM????

My next fabulous rock star on the team just so happens to be a fellow Jersey girl.  But you would never know it by her company name.   I met her on Facebook and quickly became a fan, then she held a Holiday Open House for Cowgirl in the Sand at her home in NJ and of course I had to go.   You can check out the post on that HERE.  She then came to my Holiday Boutique and we've been friends ever since...love how that happens!

She carries some of  the most amazing Western Inspired lines of  jewelry, apparel, gourmet, bath & beauty and so much more.  Did I mention she has her own line of hand-dyed pillows & scarves too.


Please meet Elise of Cowgirl in the Sand




































P.S  The last 3 items are on my wishlist...aren't they gorgeous...I mean seriously I would rock those Old Gringo boots all Spring long


Truly something for everyone, she even carries a Men's line of body products. Yeehaw!  Make sure you come in to the shop and check out all the goods from our Jersey Cowgirl.  You never know when she might come around and say hi!


You can visit Cowgirl in the Sand's website HERE
You can check her out on Facebook HERE


-MJ


1 comment:

  1. Melanie,
    You rock, rock, rock, Jersey Girl! I'm so thrilled to be a small part of your big journey! You've given me an opportunity of a lifetime for my business and along the way, a friendship blossomed, and that's a true gift. I applaud your business model of small business helping small business, women helping women, moms helping moms, friends helping friends! You're a generous soul with a huge heart and spirit!
    Thank you!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!