.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

A HANDMADE ANNOUNCEMENT

Well the grand opening is less than 2 weeks away.....so I wanted to get the word out there, especially in the downtown area where I am opening.

This is what I had doodled in my book and today took some time to measure, cut, draw and painted my idea......on recycled paper of course.    


It reads:
COMING SOON
Lucky 7 Design......Eco Friendly Home Interiors & Gifts
March 9th, 2012    GREEN FRIDAY
lists my blog url and we are on FB 



I think I did a pretty good job on my logo


The whole concept of my shop


I have dubbed my opening day
GREEN FRIDAY

I promote a GREEN lifestyle and will be giving classes and workshops on this very subject. Not to mention that Im opening on St. Patrick's parade weekend in my town.



- MJ




0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!