.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

FRIDAY FINDS....SCHOOL DAYZ

It's been quite some time since I've been in school, however I have a huge love for vintage school supplies, desks, and chalkboards.  Maybe because my mother was a Special Education school teacher and my father (RIP) was a School Administrator at the end of his career.  

Once again....Craigslist to the rescue.    I found this baby on there and lucky me the man lived right in the next town.    I drove 5 minutes, he and a young man carried it from their garage to my van and even loaded it. (thank you gentleman)

I have visions dancing in my head on how I can display this in the store and what will go with it.   Yay!


What do you think???

Isn't he handsome 


This was taken by my son...lol


Nice back...no damage


Fresh clean start .......





Friday was always dress down or bummy day at school...so rest assured I am posting this in my husband's coaching sweatshirt and some yoga pants.

Have A Great Weekend!!!



-MJ
\

0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!