.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

EVERYONE DESERVES PLAYTIME

Well I haven't posted in a bit, Ive been so busy gathering pieces for the new shop.  I received a special little box in the mail last week and have been dying to sit down and play.




This morning....Buggy was busy in the playpen building blocks and playing with her bears.   So I went to the kitchen popped open my cans and decided to make some sample pieces for the CeCe Caldwell's Paint line

This is a vintage plantation valet I picked up yesterday

These are a few from my collection of vintage wooden hangers


Here is how I will display the beautiful palette of paints in the shop  (maybe in a larger armoire)


The colors are amazing and they glide on like butta!!!!


Some vintage clothespins I decided to make samples of as well


Simply White, Cottonwood Sienna, Seattle Mist, Blue Montana Sky


Can't wait to get my hands on some more colors and create a closet full of gorgeous samples.


A sweet sample of greater things to come!!!


You can find out information of these fabulous GREEN paints on the official CeCe Caldwell's Paints website

There was not one bit of order or scent in my kitchen while I was painting and that is important to me on many levels...as I will inform you more on soon as well.


You can also LIKE the Facebook page where you will see fabulous photos shared of projects completed using the wonderful paints and waxes.


I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT ON WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 1ST THAT YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS!




-MJ






2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness MJ...what an adorable idea!! Its so much fun playing with these paints...Sharon and I have time for nothing else it seems ...best of luck to you, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shades. Simply beautiful. So happy you had time for play -- it makes the work go so much smoothly.

    ReplyDelete

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!