.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

SMALL BUSINESS DAY

This past Saturday was Small Business Saturday.....and my town did not disappoint.   We had our local high school chorus there to perform.  Christmas lights up on Main Street, horse and wagon rides and even a visit from Santa & Mrs. Claus.  They had little stations where the kids could make tree ornaments and also decorate ginger cakes and eat them.

Hope you enjoy some of the photos I was able to take, while trying to keep track of my brood of 5 plus my niece.


The beautiful horses with a handmade wagon.


The 2nd horse & wagon decorated festively.


This horse was so beautiful but very naughty...my kids did not ride this one. lol


Here are the kids getting off the wagon ride.


Here they are with Santa & Mrs. Claus.


In addition I was able to convince my mom to come and spend the weekend while my dad was receiving his treatments in the hospital.  

As a small business owner I appreciated our town's effort in putting this day together.  My mother did our part of course by shopping for some stocking stuffers and ate at a local eatery.



-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!