.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

FALL TREND....LOOK FOR LESS

I use to be a huge fan of a show called "The Look for Less" with Elisabeth Hasselbeck (before the View).  For the those of you who didn't watch it.   A person pics a look and then they shop the look in a mall in a matter of 30 minutes with some help from a stylist.

This is my version of that show.....I'm going to start a weekly feature post.   I will chose an item I really would like but it might just be out of my budget.   So I'm going to hunt down a look alike version for a price I can afford.


My 1st wish list item for this fall:   A berry colored/jewel tone leather (real or faux) jacket for fall.


Forever 21

Currently on Yellow Tag Deal for $21


My version 


Now I found this jacket at a store called Square One and it was marked down to $12.99.  Now that's a price this Mama can handle.   

Tell me what you think....sorry the pic was taken late at night but I wanted to get it up and out there for you!


-MJ





3 comments:

  1. I like yours better. I dont like the really high collar on the other one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like yours better!

    ReplyDelete

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!