.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

MANIC MONDAY.........I'M SEEING SPOTS!

So excited that the fall season is coming in quickly here in NJ.   Temps have cooled and I can't wait to pull out my sweaters, jackets and boots!  

I'm especially looking forward to the popular color palette of fall this year.  Black, Camel & Leopard are really big and I can never get enough of any of them.

I'm seeing spots everywhere and here are some of my favorites :




These are just very sexy and elegant and would be fabulous with a classic black sheath dress.
Manolo's




These are sexy and vampy would be great with a black jumpsuit

Louboutin's




 I have the solid black version of these boots and love them, so perfect for jeans & blazer days!





 Who doesn't want a cute pair of boots to run errands in all day but looks so stylish doin it.
Ugg's






These are perfect with that little black dress when your going out to paint the town RED.
Louboutin's





These would be perfect for this Mama's school field trips allowing for comfort & style
Cape Clogs




 I love rain boots in all patterns, these could be so fabulous for pumpkin picking with a comfy sweater & jeans
Unknown




I have a few pairs of Converse, but Im thinking leopard could be my latest addition

Converse



These are funky and I could see myself rocking these, I have a pair of zebra almost identical to these.
Nike



So are you seeing spots too.....................................Or is it just me?








-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!