.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

DAY 3 OF THE 7 DAY DRESS CHALLENGE......2 FOR 1



Again quick reminder of the piece I am using for this challenge.  1 dress and I will be posting 7 days of options for this dress.   


Today's post is sort - of - a 2 for 1...............see below!




Since it's hump day I thought I would make this a 2 for 1 deal.    So the 1st look would be your daytime look, and then a quick addition and adjustment brings you to a night time look.


This is my running errands daytime look....simple accessories w/ the dress change the look and feel.


Black leggings ( I think the sheen adds a little bling)


Very long and bulky scarf doubled around the neck.


70's styles glasses


Big black bag (what's in the bag)


An extra pair of shoes....actually platform booties


This is the 2nd look, could be a transition from daytime to drinks for happy hour or dinner with the girlfriends!


Adding the booties and wearing the scarf as a shawl


I like the solid black leg & bootie 


These boots are so comfortable and are my fav purchase from earlier this year


So cute, so versatile


You can also streamline the scarf too and show more dress


Okay, I think Im done with the pictures ( you have no idea how much I hate to be IN FRONT of the camera)


Dress:  H&M
Scarf:  Five Below
Handbag: H&M (years ago)
Leggings : Rainbow
Shoes: Mossimo for Target
Booties: Bamboo from MakeMeChic.com
Sunglasses: Vintage




-MJ




For more fabulous H&M styles, check out their website H&M.com as well as H&M on Facebook....sign up for their newsletter and you might just receive your 20% email too!


I'm joining some WIWW parties since it's Wednesday!


Momma Go Round


















4 comments:

  1. Totally cute booties. And I love the scarf/glasses indoors... you look like a movie-diva! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you look like a celebrity!! Love your booties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. K LOVE those black tights with the booties, SO dang cute! Your sunglasses are so fun too! Thanks so much for the cute comment you left me today :) I'm doing my second link up ever today, you can link up anything! I'd love for you to come link somethin fun up! http://www.rolleduppretty.com/2011/09/livin-on-love-and-refried-dreams.html
    Have a FANTASTIC day!
    Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Styling the same dress 7 ways, how creative.
    Those black booties are out of control. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!